100% natural ingredients?
Why we can say that:
- We research suppliers and their products to find the best in Canada.
- We choose ingredients from nature or food-grade sources.
- Quality is closely monitored to ensure customer health and safety.
Here’s how we do it:
- We combine our own lotion and cream bases from proven, nature-based recipes.
- We use distilled and ozonated water for its anti-microbial and sterile qualities. (ozone is a natural anti-microbial gas)
- We use oils and ingredients from reputable suppliers with certified credentials. (no GMO oils)
- We use only organic or therapeutic grade essential and carrier oils. (no GMO oils)
- We use food grade emulsifiers, thickeners and preservatives. (safe for our bodies)
- We heat raw materials and manually combine ingredients instead of adding petro-chemicals to blend, thicken or make our products smooth.
- We use proven recipes and don’t test them on animals. (natural and proven is safe)
- We use recipes and oil combinations based on scientific and/or medical research. (google scholar)
- We research the benefits or disadvantages of combining ingredients and healing oils.
We can say it’s natural because:
- Our thickeners are derivatives of kelp and safe for the food industry. (not petro-chemical or synthetic)
- Our oils and additives are sourced from reliable suppliers. (not the cheapest)
- Our oil emulsifiers are food grade. (not toxic chemicals)
- Our preservatives are derived from citrus fruits. (not synthetic)
- Our cleansers and soaps are organic. (no Triclosan)
- Our ocean minerals and salts are carbon and reverse osmosis filtered then heat sterilized. (no heavy metals)
- Our procedures ensure a stable shelf life. (no chemical stabilizers)
- Our lotions and serums need to be shaken before each use. (no blending chemicals are used)